Mission and Vision
The Feng Shui Institute of the Midwest is an inspired resource for intentional living.
We promote the highest integrity in the practice of Feng Shui.
We strengthen and nourish the spirit of our community.
- Ongoing education about Feng Shui and related topics
- Online and face-to-face community building, networking, and collaboration
- Ongoing professional development for Feng Shui practitioners
- Opportunities to participate in community outreach projects promoting Feng Shui
As FSIM President Elaine Anderson eloquently stated, “We embrace an emergent worldview of interconnectedness, cooperation, collaboration, service, and inclusiveness. We are dedicated to fostering this perspective through learning about the ancient practice of Feng Shui and its application to our daily lives. We recognize that Feng Shui is a powerful tool for focusing intention and energies to make positive changes for balance, harmony, and peace in the world.”
May you sense the intentionality and beauty of Feng Shui in the FSIM Blessing.
- Let us always walk the path of truth and integrity.
- May all that we do come from a place of love and compassion.
- As we listen, may we always “hear” what others are trying to say to us, beyond the words.
- May our bodies and minds remain strong and flexible to support our Feng Shui knowledge.
- May our hands serve as a metaphor to remind us of the many ways we touch people through our words and actions.
- Let our hearts hold joy, generosity, compassion and gratitude as we continue to build community and partner with one another.
- May our thoughts be filled with an abundance of enthusiasm and inspiration..
- Let there be meaningful focus in the work that we do with others. Let us always see with Feng Shui eyes.
- May we breathe in the fullness of life and may our words inspire others.
- Let us maintain a healthy sense of wonder at the synchronicity of events around us and remain mindful of whom we attract into our lives.
- May the ancient information we have learned be used for our highest good and for the highest good of others.
- Hinda Abrahamson, FSIM President Emerita