Mission and Vision
In our modern world people have forgotten the importance of living in a balanced, healthy environment.
The Feng Shui Institute of the Midwest (FSIM) was established to
inspire and support people, using Feng Shui principles, so that
they can balance and transform environments to enhance lives.
We do this by providing Feng Shui educational opportunities and
creating a space for our Feng Shui community to learn and grow
FSIM is where Feng Shui Practitioners and those interested in
Feng Shui, meet to expand their knowledge through in-person and
virtual meetings, events, workshops, and community gatherings.
This is our way to help people feel more vibrant in their everyday lives.
- Ongoing education about Feng Shui and related topics
- Online and face-to-face community building, networking, and collaboration
- Ongoing professional development for Feng Shui practitioners
- Opportunities to participate in community outreach projects promoting Feng Shui
Message from the FSIM President
The Feng Shui Institute of the Midwest was established as a professional non-profit
organization offering educational opportunities through quarterly meetings, field trips,
and community events. During my years as an FSIM Board Member and then President,
I have often been reminded how important it is to have a supportive Feng Shui
community and how much our membership relies on the networking and support FSIM
offers. The New Vision for FSIM was created to build a foundation for FSIM to continue
as a viable organization, inspiring and supporting all FSIM members with integrity and
May you sense the intentionality and beauty of Feng Shui in the FSIM Blessing.
- Let us always walk the path of truth and integrity.
- May all that we do come from a place of love and compassion.
- As we listen, may we always “hear” what others are trying to say to us, beyond the words.
- May our bodies and minds remain strong and flexible to support our Feng Shui knowledge.
- May our hands serve as a metaphor to remind us of the many ways we touch people through our words and actions.
- Let our hearts hold joy, generosity, compassion and gratitude as we continue to build community and partner with one another.
- May our thoughts be filled with an abundance of enthusiasm and inspiration..
- Let there be meaningful focus in the work that we do with others. Let us always see with Feng Shui eyes.
- May we breathe in the fullness of life and may our words inspire others.
- Let us maintain a healthy sense of wonder at the synchronicity of events around us and remain mindful of whom we attract into our lives.
May the ancient information we have learned be used for our highest good and for the highest good of others.
- Hinda Abrahamson, FSIM President Emerita